This gorgeous organ was built by E. & G.G. Hook & Hastings in 1879, in the heart of many consider to be one of that firm's strongest periods. Frank Hastings had been made a partner, and George and Elias Hook were both still active. Built for lofty 900-seat Gothic building, the organ is voiced for grandeur. It is in storage in New Hampshire, and ready for a thorough restoration.