2912, Formentelli (Inspired by Dom Bedos), Italy
We are happy to offer this unique opportunity to acquire a spectacular newly built organ, as influenced by the great French Baroque organbuilder, Dom Bedos.
Click on the link to download a detailed description. Be sure to scroll far down to find specifications. The instrument is priced as a new organ. Details available by serious inquiry.
The organ was built for a private auditorium, and has been dismantled and is in storage.
The original builder advises that these alterations could be considered at additional cost:
· The original 392 hz pitch can be modified to 415 hz, as per temperament.
· Dual pedalboard on the classical consolle: the original French baroque pedalboard can be played only by tiptoe: but a more comfortable pedalboard designed in German style,with more “stikmass” (pedal to pedal distance) can be provided, leaving the capability to install one or the classical pedalboard easily and quickly, to adapt the organ for different musical.
· Electronic memory and handling of stops can be added, leaving “as is” the original stop mechanic
· Depending of final environment, a 5 keyboard enhancement can be improved to have more acoustic impression (69 stops)
· Double mechanical – electronic transmission can be added, to handle the instrument from mechanical consolle and/or a remote electronic consolle
· Processing unit can be added, to have soft midi editing, midi recording and playng functions, remote and automatic organ playng.
· Carillon-clock: on the upper part of Positive organ, a precious a magnificent clock with a large porcelain dial will be installed, in the same style of the whole instrument. The carillon-clock will be driven by the central cpu (see point 3), with complete organ interfacing and programmable “time carillon” organ function. The time will be hooked to IRIG-B universal time reference, to have always a self-synchronization with absolute time.