Here's a magnificent example of the 19th Century American organ, with freedom for placement and alteration. The organ mechanical action was replaced with a new electro-pneumatic action by William Laws in 1923. Laws had a specialty, building Austin "Clone" consoles, using identical parts and layouts, but manufactured in his workshop. He made a practice of equipping organs with new actions without altering original voicing.
However, in this instrument, he added two divisions to the instrument, using original Hutchings material. The Echo Division has been removed to storage. The organ has not been used in many years. The blower was removed to make space for new air-conditioning equipment.