This large 4-manual organ is a little unusual for M. P. Möller, otherwise known for building very "usual" organs. The four-manual console is arranged in "horseshoe" style like a theatre organ, and although it was built for church use, its specifications reflect features of a concert organ, such as high-pressure Stentorphone and Tuba.
The building was built as a Unitarian Church, and was sold to a Jewish congregation in 1942.
The organ has not been played for at least 40 years, and will require restoration, but because the chambers are secluded and difficult to get to, the original condition is largely intact.
The creative organbuilder may wish to use this organ as a "pipe mine."