In 2005, the Organ Clearing House arranged the sale of Hook & Hastings Opus 1418, built in 1889 to St. Andrew's Episcopal Church in Valparaiso, Indiana. Originally built for the First Baptist Church of Harwich, Massachusetts (on Cape Cod), the organ was "decorated" by the addition of side wings. The historic photo shows the organ in its original glory.
S.L. Huntington & Company restored the organ, including mixing custom milk-based paint according to original recipes to achieve the fantastic reproduction of the original decoration. Members of the staff of the Organ Clearing House assisting Scot Huntington with the installation.